Community Facilitation Service
How can the Community Facilitator help you?
NorthAbles Community Facilitation service helps people aged 16-35 who are finished at school to engage in their community. This is a mentoring service were a facilitator walks alongside you on a regular basis to reach your goals and support you to take part in the community. The service is led by you and centred around taking practical and realistic steps towards the goals we identify together at the beginning of our relationship. The facilitator will create a plan with you that will be regularly reviewed to ensure that a quality service meeting a purpose is delivered. The service is usually offered over a four to six-month time frame, and when we come to an end, you will be able to do what you want, when you want.
You know what you are passionate about, who you want to be and the life you want to lead - so we will work with you to make that a reality.
What Is The Process?
- You complete the referral form and email or drop it to NorthAble
- A community facilitator will be in touch to talk and get some more information to make sure the service will work well for you.
- You and the facilitator arrange a meeting and a plan is drawn up, giving you a guide of what your time together will look like.
- The facilitator begins working with you on a regular basis to support you were needed to achieve your hopes and goals.
- Everything is reviewed regularly to make sure you are getting the service you need and achieving the things you would like to achieve.
- The relationship between you and the facilitator is closed of with a final review of the time you spent together and the achievements and goals you have reached along the way.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria?
- Aged 16-35 and has left school
- Struggling with independence and engagement in the community
- Not receiving other supports that already meet the above stated need
- Have a medical diagnosis
- Click here to download the Community Facilitation Service Fact Sheet.
What Is The Enrollment Process?
- Please download the Community Facilitation enrollment form by clicking HERE (PDF, 324 KB).
- Once you have the form downloaded please print out a copy and fill it in, the form is not electronically fillable at this stage.
- Once the form has been filled in please email the form to email@example.com
- Once we receive your form the fantastic facilitator will be in touch in due course.
If you would like more information do not hesitate to contact the Community Facilitation Coordinator by calling 0508 637 200 or 09 430 0988. You can also email through any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org